About This Plan
- Four bedrooms and three baths give your family room to spread out.
- A tandem three car garage makes efficient use of the space while keeping the home under 50' wide.
- Double doors off the foyer open to a den with walk-in closet and attached bath.
- The L-shaped living area combines the kitchen, dining room and great room that all have views of the outdoor living area.
- The second floor is huge and holds 4 bedrooms and a big bonus room.
- The main roof pitch is 4:12 and the secondary pitch is 2:12.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate first floor layout with house plan 23518JD and get a 3-car non-tandem garage with house plan 23515JD.
- Get optional flex space with house plan 23519JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,965 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,364 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,601 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss