Tandem Garage and Optional Flex Space
About This Plan
- Four bedrooms and three baths give your family room to spread out.
- A tandem three car garage makes efficient use of the space while keeping the home under 50' wide.
- Optional flex space can be configured as you wish.
- Double doors off the foyer open to a den with walk-in closet and attached bath.
- The open living area combines the kitchen, dining room and great room that all have views of the rear stoop.
- The second floor is huge and holds 4 bedrooms and a big bonus room.
- The main roof pitch is 4:12 and the secondary pitch is 2:12.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate main floor with house plan 23514JD and get a true 3-car garage with house plan 23515JD.
- Get optional flex space with house plan 23519JD (2,780 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,785 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,184 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,601 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 790 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss