Traditional Home Plan with Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- A lovely, traditional ranch home plan, this design will look good on any street.
- From the covered porch you enter though front door with its oval glass, into the large living/dining area which is open to the kitchen.
- The dining area accesses the deck via French doors.
- The large master suite has his and her baths as well as a generous walk-in closet.
- On the other side of the house, two family or guest bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans in siding - 51115MM (1,200 sq. ft.), 51129MM (1,310 sq. ft.), 5107MM, 5108MM - and these in brick - 5105MM and 5106MM.
- Get a brick and siding exterior with house plan 5146MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Storage: 25 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 98 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- USDA Approved