Traditional Home Plan with Optional Walk-out Basement
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Step inside this traditional home plan, and discover the heart of the home located behind the double garage in an open floor plan, creating a comfortable space for everyday living.
- French doors off the dining area lead to a back deck for outdoor enjoyment when grilling or dining under the stars.
- Two bedrooms reside on the main level; one includes a full bath with a shower, and one neighbors a full bath with a tub.
- A bonus level upstairs boasts a third bedroom, bathroom, and loft area that could serve as an office or library nook.
- The optional lower level will increase living space by 864 square feet, and includes a family room, playroom, and two additional bedrooms.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 420 sq. ft.
- Deck: 144 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 39 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 864 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12