Traditional Home Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This traditional home plan has wonderful, open living spaces and a split-bedroom design that allows for privacy.
- Gas logs and built-ins in the vaulted great room add to the appeal. Another vaulted ceiling is found in the master bedroom with its double walk-in closets and luxurious bath.
- Note the media room and the large storage area off the garage as well as the covered front and rear porches.
- Ceiling Height: 9' first floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab, crawl space. Basement option adds 17 heated sq. ft. in the entry from the garage. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: This plan is available in an alternate elevation with dormers. Need a front-entry garage? See house plan 5118MM and 5197MM.
- For slightly smaller versions, see 5113MM (1,751 sq. ft.) and 5165MM (1,701 sq. ft.).
- Want to build with siding? See 5178MM (side-entry garage) and 5152MM (front-entry garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,802 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 92 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 117 sq. ft.
- Storage: 84 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick