Gorgeous Traditional Style Country Design
About This Plan
- This is a gorgeous traditional style country house plan with three bedrooms, two baths, and a two car garage.
- Open floorplan with split bedroom layout.
- Vaulted ceiling in great room which also features gas log fireplace and plenty of built-ins.
- Expansive master suite with trayed ceiling, large his and her closets, oversized shower (4' x 3'), garden tub, vanity, and dual lavatories.
- Front and rear covered porches.
- Large laundry room and plenty of storage including kitchen pantry and linen, broom and coat closets.
- Related Plans: To view related house plans, see 5186MM (1,508 sq. ft), 5113MM (1,751 sq. ft.), 5119MM (1,802 sq. ft.), 5148MM (2,000 s. ft.).
- Get a front-entry garage with house plan 5197MM (1,865 sq. ft.) and 5118MM (1,800 sq. ft.).
- Get a wood exterior with house plans5178MM (1,818 sq. ft.) and 5152MM (front garage; 2,003 sq. ft.), 5196MM (front garage; 1,752 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,701 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,701 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 115 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 113 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 497 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick