Transitional 5-Bed Farmhouse Plan with Lower Level In-Law Suite
5 - 7
About This Plan
- This 5-bed transitional farmhouse plan - an Architectural Designs exclusive design - has an elegant exterior with a courtyard entry garage, a shed roof over the entry porch and lots of windows that bring natural light inside.
- French doors open to the foyer with a private study to your left and a fireplace in the living room to the right. The great room - with a back wall that opens to let the outside in lies straight ahead and is open to the kitchen.
- A 5' by 12' island offers comfortable seating for up to 5 people. A double sink is on the working side. A separate prep kitchen lies between the barbecue patio and the walk-in pantry. A separate bar area is also steps away from the party happening in the great room.
- There's one bedroom on the main floor as well as a media room which has sliding door access to the covered patio.
- Upstairs, four bedrooms - each its own walk-in closet and bathroom - await. Three of the four bedrooms have vaulted ceilings and laundry is also conveniently located to all the bedrooms. The loft area overlooks the great room below. Bedrooms 1 and 3 each have access to a balcony open to the sky.
- Back on the main floor, the mud room provides transition space between the home and the 2-car garage.
Optionally Finished Lower Level Layout
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,711 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,881 sq. ft.
- Deck: 341 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 135 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,683 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 5, 6, & 7
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 86' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: FLAT on
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss