Transitional Mediterranean House Plan with Covered Lanai and 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- This Transitional Mediterranean house plan offers a smooth transition between the open concept living space and the outdoor space in back.
- An oversized island sits in the center of the gourmet kitchen, creating plenty of workspace, and a walk-in pantry maximizes room for storage in the adjacent hallway.
- Throughout the home, enjoy elegant tray or coffered ceilings ranging from 12' to 26'8". A study hides behind a barn door and offers a space to work from him in.
- Occupying the right side of the home, the master suite has access to the back lanai, dual walk-in closets, and a five-fixture bath with a free-standing spa tub and a dual head walk-in shower.
- Upstairs - accessible by stairs (note the wine storage underneath them) as well as by an elevator - bedrooms occupy three of the four corners of the home, each with its own walk-in closet and bathroom. Bed 2 has access to a balcony with views to the back. A loft overlooks the first floor and also enjoys balcony access.
- Related Plan: Get a little more square footage with house plan 65734BS (4,680 sq. ft.).
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,544 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,860 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,684 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 533 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 612 sq. ft.
- Entry: 79 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 6"
- Depth: 84' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 833 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss