Two Family Rooms
About This Plan
- A beautiful porch topped by a balcony wraps around this country-style house plan. Light streams inside through the abundant windows and glass doors.
- A kitchen with an eating counter abuts the dining room, which leads to the family room with its fireplace. Both the dining and family rooms access the porch.
- The privately situated master suite includes a walk-in closet and a bath with separate tub and shower.
- Upstairs, a second family room with balcony access could be used as a fifth bedroom. A guest suite with a private bath also has balcony access.
- Two more bedrooms and another full bath complete the floor.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans, all with siding and two-car garages - 2118DR (garage on right) and 21558DR (garage on left), both 2,350 s.f.; 21575DR (garage on right) and 2147DR (garage on left), both 2,687 s.f.
- Get an elevator with house plan 21885DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,654 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,338 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,654 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 1,030 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 721 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick