Wonderful Wrap-Around Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A sunny railed deck is placed atop the wrap-around porch of this delightful country home plan. The side placement of the garage suits the design to either a wide or corner lot.
- From the entry foyer, one proceeds past the open kitchen with its island and peninsula snack bar to enter the good-sized living room, which directly accesses the porch. A powder room and a laundry room complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, an open area at the top of the stairs can be used as either a den or a fourth bedroom. In the master suite, the walk-through closet accesses a private bath with a walk-in shower, a tub and two sinks bordered by makeup space.
- The remaining bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Nine foot ceilings are on the first floor.
- Related Plans: For a more contemporary exterior see house plan 21934DR.
- Add an elevator with house plan 21885DR or see in reverse with 2118DR.
- Need more space? See these house plans: 21575DR (garage on right) and 2147DR (garage on left), both 2,687 s.f.; and don't miss 21123DR (3-car garage, stone exterior, 2,992 s.f.).