Comfortable Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- With porches wrapping around three sides of this country home plan, your family will have plenty of outdoor living space to enjoy.
- An airlock entry saves heat in the winter and ushers you into an open living/dining area complete with fireplace and access to the porch.
- Nearby, a large eat-in kitchen offers plenty of counter space and another door to the porch. A private study or media room is set off the foyer.
- The master suite is a true retreat with a romantic fireplace, walk-in closet and huge master bath big enough for a claw foot tub.
- Two additional bedrooms, one of which shares access to a second floor deck with the master, a loft and a hall bath complete the upstairs.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plan 2147DR.
- Need less space? See house plans 2118DR (garage on right), 21558DR (garage on left) and 21934DR (alternate exterior).
- Get an elevator with house plan 21885DR.
- Need more space? See house plan 21123DR (3-car garage, stone exterior, 2,992 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,687 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,297 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,390 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 177 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 229 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss