Marvelous Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A covered porch topped by a deck wraps around three sides of this attractive house plan. The porch opens to the foyer, family room and flex room, making for easy entertaining.
- The flex room could serve as a home office, den or fourth bedroom.
- In the open living area, the kitchen with its bayed eating nook is handy to the living-dining combination.
- Upstairs, a huge bayed bathroom adds luxury to the master suite. A hall bath serves the family bedrooms, and a sitting area is found near the stairway. Bonus space over the garage completes this level.
- Ceilings: 9' lower level; 8' upper level.
- Related Plans: Build in reverse with house plan 21575DR.
- Need less space? See house plans 2118DR (garage on right), 21558DR (garage on left) and 21934DR (contemporary exterior).
- Need more space? See house plan 21123DR (3-car garage, stone exterior, 2,992 s.f.).
- Get an elevator with house plan 21885DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,687 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,297 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,390 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 169 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 683 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 229 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,297 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 472 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss