An Elevator and a Wrap-Around Porch
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A sunny railed deck is placed atop the wrap-around porch of this delightful country home plan. The side placement of the garage suits the design to either a wide or corner lot.
- From the entry foyer, one proceeds past the open kitchen with its island and peninsula snack bar to enter the good-sized living room, which directly accesses the porch. A powder room and a laundry room complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, an open area at the top of the stairs can be used as either a den or a fourth bedroom. In the master suite, the walk-through closet accesses a private bath with a walk-in shower, a tub and two sinks bordered by makeup space.
- The remaining bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: Remove the elevator with house plan 2118DR and build in reverse with house plan 21558DR.
- For a more contemporary exterior see house plan 21934DR.
- Need more space? See these house plans: 21575DR (garage on right) and 2147DR (garage on left), both 2,687 s.f.; and don't miss 21123DR (3-car garage, 2,992 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,528 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,147 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,381 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 8"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss