Two-story Contemporary House Plan for Rearward Views
About This Plan
- Soak in the rearward views from this two-story Contemporary house plan, either from the spacious interior or wraparound covered terrace.
- Floor to ceiling windows in the great room provide the best views while simultaneously filling the interior with natural lighting.
- The open concept layout connects the heart of the home with the dining space, where accordion-style doors bring the outside in.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-floor master bedroom with two closets, one of which connects with the laundry room. Two of the three second-level bedrooms include their own deck.
- The sizable media room is located above the 3-car garage (that include a truck bay) and a loft provides another gathering space for the family.
- NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,510 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,554 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 98' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1079 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss