Two-Story Foyer With Barrel Arches
About This Plan
- This luxury house plan has an attractive exterior and an interior that will "wow" you as soon as you enter. From the foyer, you have a view that extends all the way to the back of the family room! And 2-story ceilings follow your eye most of the way there.
- To the right are French doors that lead to a private study where plenty of windows allow for bright sunlight. A family or guest bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath is in this quiet corner of the house.
- The elegant dining room has a built-in hutch and access to the kitchen, utility room and pantry for ease in serving family and guests. A free-standing center island and breakfast bar for use by the kitchen, breakfast area and family room offer plenty of counter space.
- The light-filled family room offers a fireplace and is accented by built-ins. A door on the angled wall leads to the outdoor lounge.
- The master suite has a sitting area, tray ceiling and private patio. The lavish bath boasts his and hers vanities, separate shower, corner garden tub, and a large wardrobe.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms with walk-in closets and private baths, share space with the game room, media room and loft. There is also storage and great views down below from this floor.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 36408TX and 36471TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,897 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,151 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,746 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 679 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"