Two-Story Hip-Roofed Contemporary Home Plan with Den
About This Plan
- Angled wooden timbers provide support for the deep roof overhangs giving this 2-story Contemporary home plan great curb appeal.
- Enter the the foyer with coat closet and you'll see a pair of French doors on your left that close off the den.
- The main living area is one open space so you can always feel a part of the action no matter which room you are in. The great room has great views to the back. French doors give you access to the outdoor living room.
- The kitchen has commanding views to the great room, dining room and the covered patio. The island gives you prep space and has seating for casual meals. The large walk-in pantry and the nearby access to the garage makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor along with a handy laundry room right where most of your laundry needs are.
- The huge bonus room is placed over the garage so noise won't disturb any rooms below. It is figured into the total living area figures.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the den and get a 2-car garage with house plans 23608JD and 23544JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,121 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,804 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,317 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 777 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss