Two-story Mountain House Plan with Vaulted Master Loft and Tandem Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- A timber-frame truss lends character to the front porch of this two-story, mountain house plan, complete with a wrap-around porch to enjoy the available views.
- The sun-drenched interior features a 2-story great room with a vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining eat-in kitchen includes a multi-purpose island and easy access to the deck for grilling.
- Two bedrooms on the main level are separated by a shared bathroom.
- The master bedroom with vaulted ceiling is located upstairs and boasts a 4-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
- Two bays on the lower level give you parking for up to three vehicles with a tandem bay and a standard bay with access between the two. A mechanical room completes the home.
- Related Plans: Get two standard garage bays in the lower level with house plan 68623VR and get a lower level without parking with house plan 68955VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,082 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,504 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 578 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 32' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 1504 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick