Two-Story New American House Plan with Main-Floor Master and Optional Lower Level
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Front-facing gable roofs sit atop shake shingles, while stone accents add a timeless and refined touch to the exterior.
- Upon entering and past a quiet study and powder bath, discover an open layout consisting of the dining area, great room, and eat-in kitchen. The double-height ceiling provides a feeling of spaciousness and grandeur.
- A large island offers seating for casual meals and a pantry sits in the heart of the kitchen for easy access. Sliding doors off the dinette offers access to the backyard.
- The main-level, master suite boasts an ensuite with an oversized shower, two sinks, and a sizable walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Two additional bedrooms can be found on the second level, along with a full bathroom and sizable loft awaiting the homeowner's personal touch.
- For additional living space, the optional lower level includes a family and game room, bedroom, full bathroom, and large storage room.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,316 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,529 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 787 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 954 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 776 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss