Unique Northwest House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- With a charming and distinctive exterior, the inside of this Northwest house plan deserves special mention too.
- The great room and dining room are open to each other, making them feel even larger.
- The open layout flows right into the kitchen with its huge island and walk-in pantry.
- Pocket doors close off the den giving you a quiet retreat.
- There's a first floor guest suite and three more bedrooms on the upper floor.
- Homeowners get a spacious and luxurious master suite with a front-facing deck, vaulted ceiling and huge walk-in closet.
- There's also a second floor laundry room and bonus space over the two car garage
- The finished lower level gives you a rec room and fifth bedroom plus extra bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get a larger version with a different floor plan and exterior with house plan 23592JD (4,447 square feet) or a smaller version with house plan 23595JD (3,655 sq. ft.) or house plan 23596JD (3,190 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,784 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 947 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,395 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,442 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery