Unique Shingle Style House Plan
4 - 5
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- With a charming and distinctive exterior, the inside of this Northwest house plan deserves special mention too.
- The great room, kitchen and nook are open to each other, making each room feel even larger.
- A nearby butlers pantry and walk-in pantry make it easy to entertain and keep things organized.
- Double doors close off the den giving you a quiet retreat or a fifth bedroom suite.
- Homeowners get a spacious and luxurious master suite with a front-facing balcony and an enormous walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room.
- There's also bonus space over the two car garage
- Related Plans: Get a larger version with a three car garage and different floor plan with house plan 23592JD (4,447 square feet) or a different exterior with house plan 23594JD (3,784 sq. ft.). Skip the garage and bonus room with house plan 23596JD (3,190 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,615 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,040 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss