Unique Shingle Style House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- With a charming and distinctive exterior, the inside of this Shingle style house plan deserves special mention too.
- The gorgeous formal dining room has a stunning coffered ceiling and is wide open to the foyer, making it feel even larger.
- Use the den as a fifth bedroom if desired, as it comes with a closet and direct access to a bathroom.
- The main hub of the house is the informal area in back where the open layout flows from kitchen to nook to great room.
- Entertain easily with both a butlers pantry and a walk-in storage pantry.
- Four big bedrooms on the upper floor share the second floor laundry room and huge bonus space over the 3 car garage.
- Homeowners get a luxurious master suite with a front-facing balcony, tray ceiling and enormous walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with a different floor plan and 2 car garage with house plan 23595JD (3,655 sq. ft.) and a different exterior with house plan 23594JD (3,784 square feet). Remove the garage and bonus room with house plan 23596JD (3,190 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,447 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,812 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,635 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 709 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss