Unique Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- With a charming and distinctive exterior, the inside of this Northwest house plan deserves special mention too.
- The great room, kitchen and nook are open to each other, making each room feel even larger.
- A nearby butlers pantry and walk-in pantry make it easy to entertain and keep things organized.
- Double doors close off the den giving you a quiet retreat.
- Homeowners get a spacious and luxurious master suite with a sitting area and an enormous walk-in closet that opens right into the laundry room.
- Related Plans: Get a larger version with a three car garage and different floor plan with house plan 23592JD (4,447 square feet) or a different exterior with house plan 23594JD (3,784 sq. ft.) or a bonus room and two car garage with house plan 23595JD (3,655 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,536 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,654 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss