Vaulted, Beamed Ceilings
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A breathtaking vaulted, beamed ceiling rises above the great room extending all the way through to the kitchen. The great room has a wet bar (4'x4') great for entertaining.
- Six people can be seated comfortably at the huge kitchen island where you can see views of the outdoor grilling porch. A welcome pantry (5'x4') gives you lots of storage.
- Here, you have another vaulted ceiling plus an outdoor fireplace and built-in grilling station for all your family barbecues.
- Huge walk-in closets can be found in each bedroom.
- The master suite has an optional door to the rear porch and a large master bath measuring 17'x6'.
- Should you need extra space, a second floor option includes a bonus room/bedroom 4 with a full bath and walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: Get a fourth bedroom with house plan 60631ND. Downsize with house plan 60648ND (2,252 sq. ft.) designed in reverse. Get an alternate exterior with house plan 60508ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 564 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 602 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 6"
- Depth: 61' 3"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1069 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick