Vintage Charm Cottage House Plan - 965 Sq Ft - Architectural Designs
About This Plan
- From its steep gable roof and gingerbread ornamentation on the outside to its snug yet well planned interior, this compact cottage home plan is full of vintage charm.
- A soaring two-story living room with balcony overlook dominates the first floor. The adjacent dining room has a cozy window seat.
- Positioned to serve both of these rooms is the kitchen, with its handy pass-through.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom shares a compartmented bath with an open sleeping loft that can be enclosed, if desired.
- Optional Detached Garage: Get a detached garage with plan 43038PF.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version with house plans 43000PF (1,183 sq. ft) and 43002PF (1,204 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 965 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 547 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 418 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 24' 2"
- Depth: 25' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick