About This Plan
- This beautiful, two-story, Spanish-style waterfront manor features five bedrooms, four and one-half bathrooms, a cabana bath, two-car and a one-car garage, a covered entrance with 8'-high French doors and an arched transom.. Columns and arches make a majestic appearance.
- The first story provides a large living room with high ceiling and fireplace.
- A family room opens to a covered patio with summer kitchen.
- The designer island kitchen features an eating bar, cafe and pantry.
- The formal dining room has an arched opening, columns and raised coffered ceiling.
- The library provides a cozy retreat area to relax or entertain.
- A luxurious master suite on the second story provides generous areas and enormous walk-in closets, tray ceilings and a majestic master bathroom opening onto a private, covered balcony.
- Need a front-entry garage? See house plan 32055AA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,547 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,818 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,729 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 423 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 89' 2"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 877 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 2" Second Floor / 10' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss