Western-Style Comfort in Multiple Versions
About This Plan
- A great house to come home to. Enter the home by walking across the broad covered porch with a low railing.
- Relax in the master suite, flanked on one side with her bathroom and jet tub and the other side a bathroom for him with a large walk-in shower.
- Prepare food in the comfortable kitchen with a raised island/bar. It is connected both to a breakfast area that is flanked by covered porches and to the formal dining room.
- The breakfast area can be turned into a sunroom and the right covered porch can be enclosed for four-season use.
- Great bonus room value over garage. There's space for all your toys like the boat, 4-wheelers, mowers, golf carts, and/or a shop in the garage, plus there's great potential above it.
- Ceiling Height: 9' standard.
- Related Plans: Alternate exteriors include brick - see house plan 5137MM - and siding - see house plan 5138MM.
- Need something smaller? Save money with house plans 5132MM (2,100 sq. ft.) and 5116MM (1,799 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,505 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 405 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,100 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 246 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 266 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick