What a Second Floor
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Matching gables with stone accents and a covered entry set the tone for this attractive four or five bedroom house plan (by converting the office to a bedroom).
- Partial walls set off the living room while creating an air of openness.
- The kitchen has a large counter with seating. It is open to the dining room and has access to the backyard.
- A corner study, large laundry room and half bath complete the main floor.
- The second floor features a large family room over the two-car garage. The master has its own full bath and walk-in closet. The remaining bedrooms share a second full bath.
- Related Plans: Need something smaller? See house plan 21822DR (1,867 sq. ft.) and 21535DR (1,465 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,573 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,084 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,489 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 8" Second Floor / 8' 0"