Four Bedrooms with Options
About This Plan
- An abundance of windows along the front and back of this two-story house plan lets in lots of light. The home is introduced by a gable with a sheltered entry porch. The entry is enclosed to save energy from the weather and a closet reduces clutter.
- The living room is open to the dining room. In the kitchen, windows over the double sinks allow the cook to keep tabs on children in the backyard. A counter extension provides seating for two.
- A half-bath and garage complete the first floor. Stairs lead to the full basement, which can be finished later.
- On the second level you'll find the family room. The master bedroom has its own full bath. Three additional bedrooms share another bath. Laundry is centrally located in the hall.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 21823DR (2,573 sq. ft.).
- Downsize with house plan 21535DR (1,465 sq. ft.).
- Remove the garage with house plan 22358DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,867 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 698 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 453 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"