Live in Style
About This Plan
- An abundance of windows along the front and back of this two-story house plan lets in lots of light. The home is introduced by cascading gables and a sheltered entry supported by four columns.
- On the first level, the open floor plan makes for an easy flow among the living room, the dining room and the kitchen. In the kitchen, windows over the double sinks allow the cook to keep tabs on children in the backyard.
- A half-bath, laundry room, garage and coat closet complete the first floor. Stairs lead to the full basement, which can be finished later.
- On the second level, three bedrooms share a full bath with a walk-in shower and a separate tub placed at an angle.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 21822DR (1,867 sq. ft.) and 21823DR (2,573 sq. ft.).
- Remove the garage with house plans Get an alternate exterior with house plans 22358DR, 21846DR, 2117DR and 21222DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 633 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 832 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 25' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 317 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss