Hill Country House Plan with Future Space
About This Plan
- A maintenance-free brick and stone exterior gives an edge to this beautiful 3-bed house plan.
- The huge open great room combines the kitchen, dining area and family room with beams and a fireplace.
- The porch in the rear of the home is vaulted, making it feel even larger.
- On the left side of the home, the master suite is a world of its own with a deluxe master bathroom and two walk-in closets. One closet opens directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
- On the opposite side of the home, two family bedrooms each have a walk-in closet.
- When you are ready to expand, there's future space on the second floor above the garage.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the bonus room with house plans 68638VR (2,709 sq. ft.), 68518VR (2,820 sq. ft.), 68663VR (3,012 sq. ft.) and 68673VR (2,894 sq. ft.). Get an alternate version with bonus room with house plans 68429VR (2,700 sq. ft.) and 68507VR (both 2,787 sq. ft.) and 68646VR (3,500 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,700 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 603 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 772 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1054 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick