3-Bed Contemporary Cottage Plan with Vaulted Living Area
About This Plan
- This 3-bed contemporary house plan gives you 3 bedrooms and 2 baths in an easy-to-build rectangular footprint. Suitable for the woods, by a lake or mountain, out in the country, it has a contemporary exterior with shingles and a metal roof.
- Sliding doors get you into the home from the front porch to the vaulted living room in the middle and bedrooms to either side.
- The center portion of the home is open front to back and is vaulted with the peak centered in the space. A double sink is centered over a large picture window in the back and an island (8' by 3') has great work space and seating for up to four.
- The main bedroom is located on the right and has a vaulted ceiling. A pocket door closes off the bathroom with two vanities and a walk-in shower. Across the home, two bedrooms are separated by a bath in the middle.
- A door on the back-right wall gets you to the 4'-deep patio and the laundry/mudroom is located nearby.
- Buy the plan as-is or ask us to make changes and we'll get you a quote to get you a customized version of this copyrighted house plan.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 270037AF (1,380 sq. ft) or add a 2-car garage and a modern farmhouse exterior with house plan 270042AF (1,458 sq. ft)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,378 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 442 sq. ft.
- Deck: 184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss