Modern Carriage House Plan with Sun Deck
About This Plan
- This modern house plan is great for a mountain or water view lot or as an outbuilding to your neighborhood home. A single large garage door is covered by the sun deck and opens to give you room for two vehicles.
- Upstairs, the living area is brightly lit from the wall of windows and has soaring ceilings.
- The deck is accessed through a set of French doors. The bedroom and bath are in back for your privacy.
- Related Plans: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 68461VR (820 s.q. ft) or get larger versions with house plans 68541VR (1,190 s.q. ft.), 68632VR (1,200 sq. ft.), 68627VR (1,309 sq. ft.) and 68570VR (1,400 sq. ft.). Move the garage to the side with 68633VR (1,359 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 831 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 131 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick