3-Level Modern Home Plan with Lower Level Recording Studio
2.5+ - 3.5+
About This Plan
- This modern home plan gives you 3-level living (2 above ground and a finished lower level) and your own home recording studio (which could be easily converted into a home office, gym or whatever fun space you want.
- The main floor is wide open - both layout ways and open to above - and connects to the outdoors through sliding doors in the dining room. The master suite occupies the left side of the home and has direct laundry room access.
- Upstairs gives you a flex room/loft with a bar and a barn door closing off a closet. A half bath completes the floor.
- Stairs by the foyer take you to the lower level with two bedrooms sharing a bath. The center portion of the floor gives you a rec area with bar that has outdoor access as well as a recording studio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,756 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,918 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,180 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 658 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 8"
- Depth: 92' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 1" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss