4100 Square Foot Barndominium Style House Plan with Man Cave
About This Plan
- Barndominiums help with work / life balance by combining your home with a workspace, or shop, for self-employed homeowners.
- The 1,519 square foot garage occupies the left side of the design and offers two large (10' by 10'), overhead doors.
- A 6'-deep front porch welcomes you into the main home, where the kitchen seamlessly flows into the dining area and great room.
- Retreat to the covered porch through a multi-panel glass door and enjoy the surrounding views out of the elements.
- The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and a tile shower in the attached bath. The second bedroom includes a walk-in closet and resides across from a full bathroom.
- The exterior finish is spec'd for corrugated metal siding.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 135109GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,614 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,614 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 402 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss