Complete with VIP Suite
About This Plan
- This two-story, Mediterranean-style waterfront home features five bedrooms, a cabana bathroom and three-car garage. There is a spacious and towering covered entrance and covered patio. Columns, arches and the baluster rail provide a strong curb appeal.
- The formal dining room has a coffered ceiling.
- On the first story, there is a VIP suite with a private entrance.
- The den/library is very cozy and a perfect place for simple solitude. The 8'-foot high French doors have sidelights adding to the elegance and opulence of the design. The large living room features a two-story ceiling, wet bar and fireplace.
- A chef's "dream" island kitchen with an eating bar, butler's pantry and cafe opens into the family room.
- The master suite is luxurious with large walk-in closets, tray ceilings and a regal master bath with vanity and additional storage areas. This area opens onto a private balcony.
- See these alternate versions: 32152AA and 32044AA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,030 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,734 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,296 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 469 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 671 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 6" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss