Contemporary Carriage House Plan with Balcony
About This Plan
- This contemporary carriage house plan is great for a mountain or water view lot, or as an outbuilding to your neighborhood home.
- A single large garage door sits next to a man door.
- Upstairs, the living area is brightly lit from the wall of windows and has soaring ceilings due to the sloped roof line.
- The bedroom and bath are in back for your privacy, and the balcony is accessible on either side of the living area.
- Related Plans: Turn the garage to the side with plan 68461VR. Get a smaller version with plan 68640VR (650 sq. ft.). Get larger versions with house plans 68605VR (831 sq. ft.), 68541VR (1,190 sq. ft.), 68632VR (1,200 sq. ft.), 68648VR (1,265 sq. ft.), 68627VR (1,309 sq. ft.), 68633VR (1,359 sq. ft.) and 68570VR(1,400 sq. ft.)..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 804 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 54 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 750 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 696 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12