Modern Carriage House Plan with Sun Deck
About This Plan
- This modern house plan is great for a mountain or water view lot or as an outbuilding to your neighborhood home. A single large garage door is covered by the sun deck and opens to give you room for two vehicles.
- Upstairs, the living area is brightly lit from the wall of windows and has soaring ceilings.
- The deck is accessed through a set of French doors. The bedroom and bath are in back for your privacy.
- Related Plans: Turn the garage 90-degrees with plan 68693VR. Get a smaller version with plan 68640VR (650 sq. ft.). Get larger versions with house plans 68605VR (831 sq. ft.), 68541VR (1,190 sq. ft.), 68632VR (1,200 sq. ft.), 68648VR (1,265 sq. ft.), 68627VR (1,309 sq. ft.), 68633VR (1,359 sq. ft.) and 68570VR (1,400 sq. ft.)..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 70 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 750 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Area: 680 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 12' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick