Contemporary Coastal House Plan with Flex Space and Third Level Loft
About This Plan
- This contemporary coastal house plan gives you 2 bed, 2 baths and 2,184 square feet of heated living space, including a third story loft accessible by a ladder on the wall of the family room.
- A covered porch guides you to the front door which opens to the entry with stairs and a hall that goes down to a bed with bath. A large flex space makes up the rest of the floor and can be used as a family or game room, a workshop or hobby area, or whatever your needs may be.
- On the second level, the C-shaped kitchen is at the top of the stairs with a sink set beneath a window and a peninsula with casual seating. The kitchen is open to the family room with sloped ceiling rising to 17' feet.
- The master bedroom makes up the remainder of the floor and has laundry, bath and a walk-in closet.
- The third level loft (150 square feet) is a ladder-climb away.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with a drive-under front-entry garage with house plan 68666VR and a side-entry garage version with house plan 68633VR.
Third Level Loft
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 311 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick