Contemporary Prairie Ranch Home Plan with Optional Finished Lower Level
3 - 7
About This Plan
- This contemporary, Prairie home plan features a low-pitched roof, stone skirt, and so much outdoor living space that you'll benefit from all that nature has to offer.
- The living room, kitchen, and dining room are all open to one another, keeping the conversation alive amongst you and your family, or guests. Spacious service areas, such as the laundry room, mudroom, and pantry, can accommodate even the most active families.
- A true retreat for the homeowner is presented in this master bedroom, including the lavish en suite and pass-through closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Two additional, family bedrooms share the hall bath, or decide to utilize one of the rooms as a home office, if preferred.
- The optional lower level provides the homeowner with flexibility, offering up to 4 additional bedrooms, a generous recreation room with a wet bar, and a walk-out patio.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,539 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,539 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 638 sq. ft.
- Deck: 646 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 327 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,271 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 366 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 75' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 848 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss