Contemporary Ranch Home Plan with Office and RV Garage
About This Plan
- The central, open living space in this Contemporary Ranch home separates the master bedroom from the secondary bedrooms for additional privacy.
- Large windows line the rear wall of the great room and dining area offering views onto the rear patio and beyond. The island kitchen provides an easy flow, along with plenty of workspace and a walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom delivers a boxed-bay window as a sitting nook, access to the back patio, and a pass-thru closet that connects to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath along the left side of the home, and a home office near the entry includes a closet.
- The 3-car garage includes an oversized bay for your RV or larger vehicles and a mudroom just inside creates the perfect drop zone after a long day.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,483 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,483 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 6"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1258 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss