Contemporary Ranch Home with Split-bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- Touched by modern inspirations, this Contemporary Ranch home plan holds four bedrooms, three and one-half full baths, and a two-car garage; a total of 3,092 sq ft of living space.
- Tall picturesque windows provide the perfect amount of natural light in the great room, complete with 12' ceilings, a brick fireplace, and a seamless flow into the kitchen.
- From the heart of the home, you have easy access to the garage, laundry room, and pantry storage, making this design ideal for the growing family with active lives.
- The master suite is located behind the kitchen, framed perfectly with a box ceiling and bathed in natural lighting due to large picture windows and walkout sliding doors. The ensuite features a freestanding tub, walk-in closet, and access to the laundry room.
- To the right of the foyer, three sets of sliding doors in the grand hall lead to a generous covered porch that extends onto a patio. Three bedroom suites surround the rear porch, including a guest suite and two bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,092 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,092 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 815 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 113' 4"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick