Home Office with Separate Entrance
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Two sets of stairs lead up to the covered front porch of this country home plan, which also sports shutters, transom windows and a central gable.
- A see-through fireplace can be viewed from either the living room or the dining room. The dining room is adjacent to the roomy kitchen with its food-preparation island and breakfast area. The kitchen accesses a rear deck.
- Off the family room you'll find a home office with two work areas. Great for those working at home or for a dedicated quiet space for the kids to do homework.
- A powder room and laundry room complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, a second fireplace adds a romantic touch to the master bedroom. In the master bath, the tub is set in a bay. The hall bath serves the two family bedrooms on this floor.
- Bonus space is found above the three-car garage.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Related Plans: Replace the long home office with a solarium with these house plans - 2100DR and 21559DR; 2176DR (wraparound porch); and 21118DR (3-car garage).
- Get a 4-season sunroom in the back with house plan 22301DR.