Home Office with Separate Entrance
About This Plan
- Two sets of stairs lead up to the covered front porch of this country home plan, which also sports shutters, transom windows and a central gable.
- A see-through fireplace can be viewed from either the living room or the dining room. The dining room is adjacent to the roomy kitchen with its food-preparation island and breakfast area. The kitchen accesses a rear deck.
- Off the family room you'll find a home office with two work areas. Great for those working at home or for a dedicated quiet space for the kids to do homework.
- A powder room and laundry room complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, a second fireplace adds a romantic touch to the master bedroom. In the master bath, the tub is set in a bay. The hall bath serves the two family bedrooms on this floor.
- Bonus space is found above the three-car garage.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Related Plans: Replace the long home office with a solarium with these house plans - 2100DR and 21559DR; 2176DR (wraparound porch); and 21118DR (3-car garage).
- Get a 4-season sunroom in the back with house plan 22301DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,563 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,533 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,030 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 467 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 8"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 406 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss