Country Home Plan with Two Master Suites and a Carport
About This Plan
- This 3-bed country home plan has two master suites and a carport with room for two vehicles. The exterior has blend of board and batten siding and stone and has a rugged standing seam metal roof.
- The main entry is off the wraparound porch and takes you into the open floor plan. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond.
- The dining room can be used as an office and has easy access to the utility room, the garage and the main floor master suite.
- The main floor master has back porch access through sliding doors. The upstairs master has its own private balcony. A second upstairs bedroom has access to storage space and a loft overlooks the vaulted great room below.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car front-facing garage with house plans 68631VR, 68727VR and 68853VR. Get a side-entry garage with house plans 68469VR and 68723VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,229 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,569 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 660 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 994 sq. ft.
- Carport: 625 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 2"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick