About This Plan
- This open-concept floor plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a multitude of windows, highlight the sense of openness in this house plan.
- The covered front porch extends functional spaces to the outside, as does the rear deck.
- The family chef will enjoy the walk-in pantry and corner windows. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for dining and socializing.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the ' bedroom has a deep walk-in closet. The luxurious ' bath features a private commode, a two-head shower with a built-in bench, jacuzzi tub and his-and-her sinks.
- A loft overlooking the great room, two bedrooms and a shared bath plus storage round out the second floor.
- The lower level features a rec room with a fireplace, a wet bar, two office spaces (one with an adjacent full bath can be turned into an extra bedroom and storage space.
- Related Plans: Need an attached two-car garage? See house plan 35312GH. Get a two-car drive-under garage with house plans 35482GH and 35313GH.
- Other related house plans include 35108GH, 35251GH (unfinished second level) and 35259GH.
- See house plan 35476GH for a smaller version at 3,320 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,717 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 5' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N