Dramatic Window Wall
About This Plan
- Two-story windows soar up in the great room of this Mountain home, flooding it with light and terrific views.
- An outstanding deck area includes a gazebo at one end.
- Columns define the entrance to the dining room offering separation without compromising sightlines.
- The first floor ' suite has sliding glass doors to the rear deck plus two walk-in closets and a spacious bathroom.
- Views from the second floor loft area are spectacular and each of the bedrooms on this level are huge with built-in desks and extra storage to boot.
- The ground level has a fourth bedroom, big rec room and a bench area for taking off ski boots.
- Related Plans: Get an unfinished basement with 35108GH. Build in reverse with house plan 35324GH and get a crawlspace with house plan 35355GH.
- Get an attached 2-car garage with house plan 35312GH. And get a 2-car drive-under garage with house plan 35313GH.
- Other related house plans include 35259GH and 35165GH with a finished lower level with a fireplaced rec room, wet bar, storage and office space.
- For a smaller version, see house plan 35476GH at 3,320 sq. ft.
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,796 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 954 sq. ft.
- Attic: 632 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,796 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 5"
- Depth: 47' 7"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 878 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12