About This Plan
- This open-concept floor plan, perfect for a sloping lot, imparts an air of spaciousness. A loft and volume ceilings, in addition to a multitude of windows, highlight the sense of openness in this house plan.
- The covered front porch extends functional spaces to the outside, as does the rear deck.
- The family chef will enjoy the walk-in pantry and corner windows. The peninsula bar creates an efficient space for dining and socializing.
- Conveniently located on the main floor, the " bedroom has his and her closets.
- A loft overlooking the great room,two bedrooms and a shared bath plus storage round out the second floor.
- Ceilings: 9' lower level and first floor; 9'5 5/8" second floor.
- Related Plans: Building in reverse with house plan 35324GH and get a crawlspace with house plan 35355GH. Get an attached 2-car garage with house plan 35312GH and get a 2-car drive-under garage with house plan 35313GH. Other related house plans include 35259GH and 35165GH with a finished lower level with a fireplaced rec room, wet bar, storage and office space. Get a gazebo on the deck with house plan 35482GH. See house plan 35476GH for a larger version at 3,320 sq. ft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 35' 10"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N
- Framing Type: Truss