Dramatic Curved Staircase
About This Plan
- A dramatic curved staircase is the first thing you see as you enter this very special Northwest home plan.
- Double doors open to the den with its tray ceiling and on the other side of the two-story foyer, a walk-through closet has plenty of storage space.
- The gourmet kitchen also has a walk-through pantry with doors on two sides.
- Extra storage space can be found in the garage as well, in this well-laid out home.
- Every bedroom on the upper floor has its own spacious walk-in closet and a laundry room on this level adds convenience.
- A huge bonus room over the garage has a handy half bath with pedestal sink.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,820 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,180 sq. ft.
- Deck: 518 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1280 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss