Dramatic Sweeping Rear Deck
About This Plan
- This split bedroom house plan promotes open living spaces and provides great areas to enjoy outdoor views from the rear sweeping deck.
- An attractive front entry porch introduces you to the vaulted foyer with views to the vaulted lodge room.
- With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features views out back and two pairs of french doors leading to the back deck.
- The circular casual dining room is vaulted and open to the kitchen. A pantry, powder room, desk area and laundry are conveniently tucked away.
- A home office is located outside the master suite which features raised ceilings and a five-fixture bath plus a walk-in closet.
- Two bedrooms are located across the home and share a bath.
- A covered porch is accessible from the kitchen and features an outdoor cooking area.
- If building the slab version you get a study in place of the stairs.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version in reverse layout, see house plan 15628GE.
- Flip the master suite with the secondary bedrooms and get a formal dining room with house plan 15651GE (gable roof ) and 15617GE (hip roof).
- Get a bonus second floor house plans 15623GE (3,126 sq. ft.) and 15662GE (3,202 sq. ft.).
- Downsize with house plans 15626GE (2,587 sq. ft; 3-car garage) and 15624GE (2,343 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,714 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,714 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 4"
- Depth: 84' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side