Dream Design with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- The daylight basement on this vacation home plan, which is designed for a sloping lot, offers the opportunity for expansion. A covered porch off the living area allows easy indoor-outdoor entertaining.
- Angled around the family-room with its cathedral ceiling and a fireplace, a stairway leads down to the finished lower level.
- On the main floor, a four-fixture bath has hall access. The kitchen is big enough to house a cooktop island with a circular eating bar.
- The finished lower level features a second family room with additional space for an office. Two bedrooms share a bath and there is a large storage room to reduce clutter.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-story family room with house plan 21864DR.
- Want an unfinished basement? See house plan 21565DR and 2105DR (in reverse).
- Other related plans include 21126DR, 21128DR, 21184DR and 2106DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,048 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss