Dream Design with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- The daylight basement on this vacation home plan, which is designed for a sloping lot, offers the opportunity for expansion. A covered porch off the living area allows easy indoor-outdoor entertaining.
- Angled around the family-room with its cathedral ceiling and a fireplace, a stairway leads down to the finished lower level.
- On the main floor, a four-fixture bath has hall access. The kitchen is big enough to house a cooktop island with a circular eating bar.
- The finished lower level features a second family room with additional space for an office. Two bedrooms share a bath and there is a large storage room to reduce clutter.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-story family room with house plan 21864DR. Get an unfinished basement with house plans 21565DR and 2105DR (in reverse) and see other versions with house plans 21126DR, 21128DR, 21184DR and 2106DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,048 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss