Elegant Arched Windows in Three Versions
About This Plan
- Arched windows across most of the front of this traditional home add elegance and style.
- A gas log fireplace in the great room greets you upon entering the home. The ceiling of the formal dining room slopes to 11' in height.
- More windows flood the breakfast room with light, while a raised eating bar in the kitchen allows guests to chat with the chef.
- Located in the rear of the home for quiet and privacy, the master suite is adorned with a tray ceiling.
- In the left wing of the home, two bedrooms share a hall bath. An office with patio access lies close by the kitchen and bonus space on the second floor awaits expansion.
- Related Plans: A brick version 51027MM and a siding version 51031MM are also available.
- To view related house plans, listed in increasing size, see 5109MM, 5121MM, 5128MM, 5134MM, 5149MM (3-car side-entry garage) and 5135MM (2-car front-entry garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,992 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 428 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 611 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick